Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom Domain for iCloud Email

Is it possible to use a custom domain with iCloud email? I have an email address user@domain.com and I would very much like to send/receive from that account along with save messages to the iCloud. Is there any way to do this? I know I can setup Gmail to do this, but I figured there must be a way to do it with iCloud. I just want to have my email available on all my Apple devices.

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, null

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 2:54 PM

I'm afraid this is not possible. iCloud deals only with its own email and you can only use the Apple domain(s). You could set up forwarding from your domain provider to send incoming messages to your iCloud account in most cases, but then you wouldn't be able to reply from anything other than your iCloud address, which renders that impracticable.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2018 2:54 PM in response to bgarrant

I'm afraid this is not possible. iCloud deals only with its own email and you can only use the Apple domain(s). You could set up forwarding from your domain provider to send incoming messages to your iCloud account in most cases, but then you wouldn't be able to reply from anything other than your iCloud address, which renders that impracticable.

Custom Domain for iCloud Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.