Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to use one of your AirPods with your iPhone after getting your AirPods replaced. To help with this issue, please follow these steps recommended by Apple from this resource:
Set up your replacement AirPod
- Put both AirPods in your charging case.
- Open the lid and check the status light. It should flash amber.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for 5 seconds. The status light should flash white. If it still flashes amber, connect the case to power, close the lid, and wait 10 minutes.
- On your iPhone, go to the Home screen.
- Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone. A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect, then tap Done.
Need help setting up your replacement AirPod? Contact Apple Support.