Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t send email from Apple iPhone or iPad can receive just not send. One is yahoo email the other is reagan neither one will send

Can’t send email from Apple iPhone or iPad, can receive email just not send. Yahoo and reagan

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply
6 replies

Mar 25, 2018 11:22 AM in response to ftenngolf

Same issue here I am sad to say. Problem occurred since upgrading to 11.2.6 and thereafter, neither my iPhone or iPad can send e-mails. This is despite attempting all the remedies suggested including deleting and re-registering the accounts. Oddly, not an issue on my i-Mac. So here is the thing - access to e-mails and the ability to respond is an essential aspect on day to day running of my business. I cannot reply unless in the office (on i-mac). There is a business imperative here. I'm unsure if Apple has lost some of its rigour in terms of thorough Beta testing, but seemingly it is yet a further dent in a catalogue of escalating issues assuming it is not Operator Induced Error (namely me!) but on balance, this is the first issue of this type I have encountered. Any words of wisdom will be gratefully accepted - continuity of business depends on it!

Can’t send email from Apple iPhone or iPad can receive just not send. One is yahoo email the other is reagan neither one will send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.