Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t buy anything from the App Store and in The app itself, but I can purchase from iTunes.

Your purchase could not be completed.

It is written in the box

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 9:47 AM

Hello даниfrombaku,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that when trying to download apps or make in-app purchases you receive an error "Your purchase could not be completed". However, you're able to make iTunes Store purchases without issue. I'm happy to help.

First, I recommend verifying your billing information using the steps in the following link:
Change or remove your Apple ID payment information

If the issue persists, please contact Apple Support for further assistance.
Contact Apple Support

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2018 9:47 AM in response to даниfrombaku

Hello даниfrombaku,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that when trying to download apps or make in-app purchases you receive an error "Your purchase could not be completed". However, you're able to make iTunes Store purchases without issue. I'm happy to help.

First, I recommend verifying your billing information using the steps in the following link:
Change or remove your Apple ID payment information

If the issue persists, please contact Apple Support for further assistance.
Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

I can’t buy anything from the App Store and in The app itself, but I can purchase from iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.