Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I trade in my iPhone 6 Plus?

I would like to trade in my iPhone 6 Plus. What would be the cost?

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 4:21 PM

Toni3720 wrote:

Thank you for the help. But may I ask what credit after I trade it in?

The trade-up program works as a credit in the form of an Apple Store gift card. If it's in perfect working condition without any noticeable damage it should be worth credit $195 in the United States. It could be lower if there's cosmetic damage. Estimated trade-in values were listed on the webpage that was posted earlier.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2018 4:21 PM in response to Community User

Toni3720 wrote:

Thank you for the help. But may I ask what credit after I trade it in?

The trade-up program works as a credit in the form of an Apple Store gift card. If it's in perfect working condition without any noticeable damage it should be worth credit $195 in the United States. It could be lower if there's cosmetic damage. Estimated trade-in values were listed on the webpage that was posted earlier.

Mar 12, 2018 7:06 PM in response to y_p_w

Thank you. So the most amount of credit I can receive is $195. Which entails that the device has to be in perfect condition without any noticeable damages? Thank you again for your assistance

Can I trade in my iPhone 6 Plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.