Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Media Browser Shows No Files

Since I moved my Photos library to an external 1TB SSD none of my Photos files show up in the Media Browser in Keynote or Pages. The SSD is formatted as an APFS volume per Apple recommendations. My Photos Library is set to download originals. This is my system Photos Library. The Media Browser says "No Photos." My Photos Library used to reside on an external RAID array that is formatted as Mac OS Extended (Journaled). When the library was located on the external RAID array the Media Browser worked fine.

One thing that occurs to me is that it could be a problem with the APFS formatting, but that is also how the internal SSD is formatted, and I wouldn't expect Keynote to have difficulty reading in files stored on the internal SSD. I'd appreciate any insights that you can offer. As it is now, I have to export images and then drag and drop them into presentations, which is a royal pain.

I don't want to move the library back to the RAID array, because I'd like to be able to take it with me when I'm working mobile.

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 9:29 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Media Browser Shows No Files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.