Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download music I purchased long time ago on my desk top with different email address and password on my iOS devices

How toDown load music purchased long ago with different computer not remembering password

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:24 AM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 5:39 AM in response to Lasfar

Hi there, Lasfar!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are trying to download purchases made with a different Apple ID and you have forgotten the password and I am happy to help out! Since you have forgotten the password, I recommend taking a look at this article If you forgot your Apple ID password. This article has the best steps to reset your password along with a helpful link in case you have forgotten your Apple ID as well. Once you have reset the password and are able to access the Apple ID, you can follow these steps to Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store.
Cheers!

Can’t download music I purchased long time ago on my desk top with different email address and password on my iOS devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.