Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos Help window not working

Photos Help section is no longer readable. Topics appear in the sidebar, but in the information panel, the Help content displays as a single column of single letters in a single column running top-to-bottom along the left margin of the Help window, rather than left-to-right. Thus, essentially unreadable. Is there a fix for this? Thanks. (Photos v 3.0 on MacBook Pro, High Sierra v 10.13.3). The Help window looks like this:

User uploaded file

Thanks for any ideas.

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:12 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 12, 2018 10:50 AM in response to léonie

Thanks Léonie. Good idea, but I'm actually already on 10.13.3. I'm wondering if the update to 10.13.3 might have created the glitch. ( -- I had just failed to update that version information on my profile on Apple Support Communities, and because you reminded me, I just did so!) And I guess I will, indeed, have to rely on the online Help. You've helped me before, too, and I thank you.

Photos Help window not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.