Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

removed the calendar app button.

I accidentally removed the calendar app button. The App Store only reveals an "open" tab. How can reload this button to my phone?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 10:02 AM in response to mrsrcw

Hello mrsrcw,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that the Calendar app is missing from your iPhone. When you try to download it from the App Store you're given the option to open instead of download. I can surely see how this could be a bit confusing. I'm happy to help.

Since you're given the option to open, it's possible the Calendar app is hidden on another screen or within a folder. I recommend using Search to locate the app on your iPhone.
Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know if you're still unable to locate Calendars. Please include any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a great day!

removed the calendar app button.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.