Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pdf rendering problem of preview still persists. What is the current situation in your mac?

As mentioned before, pdf delayed rendering in preview still continues as Hüseyin Güngör and Ozan Çağlayan mentioned.

What are your observations? Everytime I open a pdf , it delays for 5 seconds.

Regards.

Murat Sertkol

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 12:27 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 7:02 AM in response to msertkol

Hi there, msertkol!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue your PDFs taking up to 5 seconds to open and I am happy to help out! Take a look at this article with steps to follow to Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac. This will perform check and stop certain software from starting up automatically. Also, check out this article with step for How to test an issue in another user account on your Macto create a new user and test the issue in the new account to see if the issue is user specific or system wide. Just be sure you open a PDF in the test user.
Let me know the results and take care!

Pdf rendering problem of preview still persists. What is the current situation in your mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.