Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heard a train in background while on a Canon support site

I was researching some settings on a Canon printer website and all of a sudden I started hearing a train in the background. I was not watching videos, just reading. This was a steady, live sound of a train track including occasional whistle blows and even some car horns being sounded. It was like someone had hacked me and left a mic on by mistake. I left Safari and went to my home page and the sound continued. It sounded like someone was in a warehouse somewhere with a noisy background. I finally did a hard restart of my iPad and it quit. I bought this iPad new so I know it has not been jailbreaked. I get the usual spam emails but NEVER click on anything unsolicited. Straight to Trash.

Any ideas what I was hearing and why?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 9:39 PM

Nevermind. I had a live feed from an eagle cam in a tab that was running, although the tab wasn’t open. Didn’t know it had trains in the background. The feed didn’t used to be mic’d up. I’ve been watching too many conspiracy theory talking heads! 😱

Similar questions

1 reply

Heard a train in background while on a Canon support site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.