Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why every time I call Apple Support it takes a minimum of 35 Minutes to get anyone to answer the phone I watch. This weekend on Saturday at 10:15 AM it took 44 minutes.

Long hold times to get a rep on phone

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 12:03 PM

It seems like that is the recorded response. I have been in need of support lately. When I complained about there answer time I ask when is the best time to call. Answer early morning or on weekend. I called 9:00 Saturday 44 mins. I have not had any better response regardless what time I call. The shortest wait time was this morning 38 min. WooHoo

17 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2018 12:03 PM in response to dialabrain

It seems like that is the recorded response. I have been in need of support lately. When I complained about there answer time I ask when is the best time to call. Answer early morning or on weekend. I called 9:00 Saturday 44 mins. I have not had any better response regardless what time I call. The shortest wait time was this morning 38 min. WooHoo

Mar 12, 2018 5:13 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Actually the supervisor I finally got to talk today said that Sat. before noon is one of the best times to call. When I told her about my Saturday experience she had no more excuses. Just she would report my feedback. I only use my iPhone. No computer and usually I am traveling So I feed it through my car speakers and wait 44 unexceptionable minutes.

Mar 13, 2018 5:52 AM in response to liv0123

I call when it suits my needs. I am a very busy person my schedule is Hectic and uncertain, always changing. like I said in the previous reply I’m on the road sometimes for a couple of hours, so that’s when I call feed it to my car speaker and just drive down the road listening to their “ “elevator” music. My point is why do you have to wait for 35 to 45 minutes to get Customer service on the line. I see how they have these great workout rooms, these great lounging areas, places to eat free, childcare. Maybe they need to hire more customer service people to take care of the customers who are paying $500 - $1000, for a phone & iPad that SHOULD come with GREAT customer service ANYTIME you call for help.

Mar 13, 2018 6:23 AM in response to seventy one

Not in the UK I am in the United States. It isn’t a battery issue although I think slowing down the phones to “save battery life” is a whole other issue. I have got my problem solved. Now after spending Approximately 2 1/2 hours of my life that I will never get back on hold with Apple. I don’t care what the excuses are that is unacceptable hold time for 4 phone calls. Regardless the reason for my call I would have still spent that time on hole. YES I PUSHED THE PROPER PROMPT.

Why every time I call Apple Support it takes a minimum of 35 Minutes to get anyone to answer the phone I watch. This weekend on Saturday at 10:15 AM it took 44 minutes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.