Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: apple id blocked

Hello,i ve got a problem with my apple account. My account is blocked for security reasons, i don t remember my RK, i don t have any acces at my trusted device,the associated number for icloud is lost definitely, but i know my phone number, and i can t recover it. I know my icloud username and password, i ve got the phone bill, and the phone is reseted from factory and it s asking me for icloud, which i know, but it s still locked. Any ideas or any chances for me to revive this phone ?

iPhone 6

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 12, 2018 3:11 PM in response to birligea In response to birligea

Do you have a Recovery Key?

Apple ID - Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

I'd contact Apple ID Support.

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 12:20 PM in response to Carolyn Samit In response to Carolyn Samit

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

any ideas?

Mar 12, 2018 12:20 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 12, 2018 3:11 PM in response to birligea In response to birligea

Do you have a Recovery Key?

Apple ID - Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

I'd contact Apple ID Support.

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Mar 12, 2018 3:11 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: birligea

Question: apple id blocked