Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS update that can fix camera roll videos to play and to not Buffer ?

Ever since I got my new iPhone 8 Plus and got the new update. None of my videos want to play, and it’s tragic cuz IOS updates always has a problem when it comes to transferring data, It’s been years with apple not dealing with this situation and it’s still not solved.

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 1:33 PM

5 replies

Mar 12, 2018 1:40 PM in response to emmanuelMinaj

Well, millions of people have done many millions of updates in the history of iOS and most of them haven't had any issues. So, rather than assume that the problem you're having is the result of an iOS issue, let's start at simply understanding what the problem is and working from there.

What happens you when you try to play videos? What format are these videos in? Are they ones you've shot on your phone? Are they stored on your phone or iCloud?

Mar 12, 2018 2:10 PM in response to emmanuelMinaj

emmanuelMinaj wrote:

Well I backed up all my data from my old phone to my computer, then I restored that back up to my new phone but my old phone was on IOS 10 & the iPhone 8 is automatically on iOS 11 so do u think that’s probably the reason ?

The reason for what? Until you give details about the problem, I can't even begin to speculate.

Mar 12, 2018 9:36 PM in response to emmanuelMinaj

emmanuelMinaj wrote:

The reason for the videos to be buffering that I backed up to my new phone, which are videos that I saved from Snapchat, I have the videos but the videos don’t play

If you just recently restored your phone from a back up, the videos may still be stored iCloud. You may need to finish downloading them before playing them.

IOS update that can fix camera roll videos to play and to not Buffer ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.