Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Has Changed Stores

My apple music will not play music anymore because it says I can only do this if I'm in the Canadian store. I went to my iTunes store, tried to change it but then it said I had to cancel my Apple Music subscription. I did this, then it said I was already in the Canadian store yet I still can't play any music. Has this happened to anyone?

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 2:10 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 6:00 AM in response to SierraGilbert

Hi there, SierraGilbert!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue playing Apple Music due to the store being changed and I am happy to help out! First, be sure you are following these steps to Change your Apple ID country or region.
If you have followed these steps, I would recommend going to Settings > iTunes and App Store and tap your Apple ID. Then tap Sign out. Once that is done, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and sign back into iTunes, check to be sure the store is correct, and see if you are still seeing the same issue with Apple Music.
Let me know the results and have a great day!

Apple Music Has Changed Stores

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.