Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where are my videos on my ipad pro? there is no video app and the `tv app says i have no videos

my computer iTunes says i have them and shows them in the “my device” sidebar. ***?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 8:27 PM

2 replies

Mar 12, 2018 8:43 PM in response to bajabob

For finding content in the TV app, launch the TV app, tap the word Library in the upper left corner.

To find video content tap either TV Shows, Movies or Home Videos categories.

Your videos should be in one or more of these categories.

Also, check the iOS Photos app for any video content, as well.

Also, check ANY other video related apps on your iPad that may contain videos.

Good Luck to You!

Mar 13, 2018 1:17 PM in response to MichelPM

No such luck. All I get from the blue "Library" drop-down is a bold black LIBRARY and my persistent accusatory message YOU HAVE NO VIDEOS! I have finally figured out how to transfer my home videos of my deceased friend into VLC, one of my favorite applications since the 60's. Kind of a pain in the *** compared to my old iPad 2nd gen-GIMME BACK MY VIDEOS APP!

where are my videos on my ipad pro? there is no video app and the `tv app says i have no videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.