Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Photos date/time taken displaying in local time rather than time taken in the correct time zone

There have been several threads on this topic but I haven't seen any solutions. Photos taken on my iPhone 7 Plus, in a different time zone ( in this case India) are displaying with the date and time adjusted to my home time zone Toronto. For example, a picture taken in India on March 1 at 10:24 a.m. are displaying as having been taken at 23:54 on February 28. These pictures are automatically synced to an iPad where they are also displayed with the wrong date & time. They also go the the iMac where they are showing the date and time correctly (that is in India time.) So, I have this nagging notion that sometime in the past I came across a setting or was asked during some installation if I wanted to display photos in the local time zone. But I can't find anything in Settings (General, Photos, or Camera) referring to this. Could just be my over-active imagination. Has anybody cracked this sucker yet?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: bruce152

Question: Photos date/time taken displaying in local time rather than time taken in the correct time zone