Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Error: to many outputs to the same url ?

I am trying to use the latest fcpx/compressor combination after my final cut studio2 rig imploded. Having an old machine around is not an option for me right now so I am struggling big time with the “new paradigm” on a 2017 iMac. I still do dance recitals and weddings. Yep, that means DVDs. Lots of them. I’m trying to create .m2v and dolby ac3 files. I keep getting the above message when I submit a batch. Im still unfamiliar with the interface but it looks like I’ve got a batch that has a dozen or two source files, one for each type of file that can be produced. I the get the above error message when I submit the batch. I can’t seem to delete them because when I quit and come back they reappear! This is driving me nuts. What am I missing?

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), 16GB RAM

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 20, 2018 5:34 AM in response to Peter Durso In response to Peter Durso

1- Launch Compressor, go to Preferences, to Advanced, click the "Reset Queue" button.

2- Select "Cancel jobs" and click "Reset"

3- Click the "Reset Queue" button again, this time select "Repair Compressor", click the "Reset" button.

Mar 20, 2018 5:34 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 20, 2018 6:58 AM in response to Peter Durso In response to Peter Durso

Hi BenB,

this is my original post on this topic. I repeated the post with the more descriptive title after this. If you look at that post you will see that you have already tried to help, you already made this suggestion and I even reinstalled Compressor. No joy.

Pete D.

Mar 20, 2018 6:58 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Peter Durso

Question: Error: to many outputs to the same url ?