Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: older purchased movies not showing on apple tv

Most of my iTunes older movie purchases are not showing in my purchase list on my apple tv device and it's app. If I search for a movie that I have purchased and find it still listed in iTunes it shows a price to purchase it instead of a play button. If I click on the price it says I have already purchased and do I want to do it again. I say no and it still does not show in my purchases on my apple tv device. I have the new apple tv that will connect with the alexa from amazon.

Apple TV 4K, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 10:03 PM in response to melindafromkewanee In response to melindafromkewanee

Are those purchases available when viewed on another device?

Note: If there is content that is no longer available in iTunes or has been removed and re-added then it won’t show as its no longer in the cloud or different from the original purchase (which is why all purchases should be downloaded and backed up).

Mar 12, 2018 10:03 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 14, 2018 6:39 PM in response to vazandrew In response to vazandrew

Hi. All my purchases are now showing in my list on the Apple tv but if I purchased the sd version and not the hd version it wants me to purchase again but then warns I have already purchased before. Is there a way of watching the sd versions on the newest Apple tv?

Thank yuou.

Mar 14, 2018 6:39 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: melindafromkewanee

Question: older purchased movies not showing on apple tv