Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Podcast Stopped updating in iTunes and Aggregators

Hello all,

Sorry for clogging up the help forums, I really tried searching hard for a fix. Over last weekend, I attempted to move my feed from Squarespace to Whooshkaa.

The Squarespace 301 redirect has a known error at the moment, so I found this out after moving to Whooshkaa. So I cancelled the Whooskaa feed and reverted back to Squarespace.

Now my podcast won't update on iTunes and all the podcast aggregators.

- Squarespace hosted podcast - https://www.theunsportsmen.com/podcast-1?format=rss

- Podba.se feed validator checks out fine, except for the "Support for server HTTP HEAD request" failed.

- Opening the RSS feed shows my latest podcast in the RSS feed. Does this mean I need to fix something on the iTunes/aggregator end?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 7:12 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 12:50 AM in response to theunsportsmenpod

iTunes is using the feed at the URL you give above. In both the Store and when subscribing in iTunes there are thirteen episodes, the latest being dated to day (13th) and the earliest (number 011) being dated January 18th.

There are five further episodes at the bottom of the feed, but they do not contain 'enclosure' tags containing the URLs of playable media: iTunes does not display such episodes. These episodes are: 010 - 4-NIL, 008 - Better than Bradman, Episode 004 - Ashes, Episode 003 - Ashes Banter, Episode 001 and 002 - Welcome!

So your podcast is fully up to date in iTunes and if you want the five earlier episodes to show you will need to add playable media to them. The episodes contain links to https://soundcloud.com/user-214174877/tracks and to YouTube videos, but you cannot use those in a podcast.

My Podcast Stopped updating in iTunes and Aggregators

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.