Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Unable to send emails

I am running High Sierra 10.13.2 on an iMac. I am running four email accounts in Mail, two of which are with my ISP (Cox). Mail will remember the outgoing server settings for one of the accounts, but not the other. I have not been able to get more than one email account to send mail. Prior to the last OS upgrade, I had no problems receiving and sending emails with both accounts. I have given each a different description and outgoing mail server account name. I have tried letting mail manage connection settings and inputting port and authentication settings. I have tried deleting and adding the email accounts back in. All without success. The account works fine using ISP Webmail. When ever I enter user name and password for the outgoing mail server, the account switches to "None", or drops the User Name and Password.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Please read If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support.

Posted on

Page content loaded

User profile for user: kkwilcox

Question: Unable to send emails