Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad died at 10%, wont charge, prompted itunes restore after completion it still only loops the apple logo and hello screen shuts off then repeats over and over with no charge even after over night charging it just kept looping logo

My ipad died at 10% and will not turn on or charge, it repeats the apple logo and prompted me to do the itunes restore, after doing the restore it said it was completed and my Ipad began to power on but then shut off and continued to repeat the apple logo again but this time it made it to the hello screen shut off and then repeats itself, it only does this when plugged in and will not get a charge on it just continued to repeat the logo. What do I do?

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:20 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Ipad died at 10%, wont charge, prompted itunes restore after completion it still only loops the apple logo and hello screen shuts off then repeats over and over with no charge even after over night charging it just kept looping logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.