Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find Friends nowhere to be seen on Apple Watch

Hi!

I just have a quick question, I downloaded the Find Friends app on my phone, it says on the App Store that it offers an Apple Watch app. But there is no app on my Watch and no app in the Watch app on iPhone like it doesn’t even exist!

Is this a known issue?

Thanks so much,

Charles

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2018 1:27 AM

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your answer.

I was talking about the complete Apple Watch app, not just notifications, but it seems installing watchOS 4.3 did the trick, the app is now in the carousel and functional.

I don’t know why it did not appear before :/

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

Charles

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2018 1:27 AM in response to Joseph_S.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your answer.

I was talking about the complete Apple Watch app, not just notifications, but it seems installing watchOS 4.3 did the trick, the app is now in the carousel and functional.

I don’t know why it did not appear before :/

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

Charles

Mar 15, 2018 1:57 PM in response to N3M1C0

Hello N3M1C0,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you want to use the Find My Friends app on your Apple Watch, but you are having an issue activating or using it. Take a look at this support article on the Find My Friends app:

About Find My Friends

This section of that article provides information on getting it on your Apple Watch:

If you want to get Find My Friends notifications on your Apple Watch, you can turn it on from the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, tap Notifications, scroll down, tap Find Friends, tap to turn on Mirror iPhone alerts. If you're using watchOS 4 or later, you can also turn it on from your Apple Watch. Go to Settings > General > Location Services. Then turn on Share My Location.

Best regards.

Find Friends nowhere to be seen on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.