Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can anyone help? I have an iphone 7. When I went to turn it on, the screen shows all of my numbers very huge and I cannot press them to open. I tried turning off/on. Doesn't work.

How do I "reboot' my iphone 7? When I turn it on, the numbers on the home screen are huge and cannot be accessed on the screen. I tried turning it off and on and it doesn't change. Is there another way to "reboot" the phone to get it to go back to normal?

iPhone 7 Plus, Don't know operating system.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 5:53 PM in response to evafromastoria In response to evafromastoria

Hi there Eva,

From what you are describing it sounds like your screen is zoomed in making everything bigger than the screen and you cannot disable it. This sounds like the Accessibility option called Zoom is enabled. To zoom out do this:

Zoom​
Zoom in or out. With Zoom turned on, double-tap the screen with three fingers.

That should do the job for you. You can also disable this by going to Settings > General > Accessibility, then turning Zoom on or off once you do the step above to zoom back out. Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, take care.

Mar 13, 2018 5:53 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: evafromastoria

Question: Can anyone help? I have an iphone 7. When I went to turn it on, the screen shows all of my numbers very huge and I cannot press them to open. I tried turning off/on. Doesn't work.