Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I very urgently need help with my MacBookPro2018 contact me

how to contact us? !! why do you have such a terrible attitude towards people? I pressed to erase my poppy to find the iphone and then entered the password, now I want to turn it on again and use it further but it turned on the prohibition icon and I can not do anything with it now. It does not want to work makuku 1 month !!!!!

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 5:28 AM

This is a volunteer forum. To speak directly with Apple call 1-800-MY-APPLE or go to apple.com/contact for a list of international phone numbers.

About the screens you see when your Mac starts up - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 13, 2018 6:40 PM in response to Eugeniy04

Try reinstalling macOS onto your Mac. Power off your Mac, then hold down Command-R while you turn on your Mac. Release the keys when the Apple logo and a progress bar appear. Recovery Mode will proceed to boot on your Mac; it could take a while. When the Utilities menu appears, choose Reinstall macOS. (No data will be lost.) Choose Macintosh HD as the target volume, then wait for the installer to download a fresh copy of macOS High Sierra and install it onto your Mac. If all goes well, your Mac should end up at the login screen or log into whatever user is set up with automatic login.

Hope this helps!

I very urgently need help with my MacBookPro2018 contact me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.