Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Cant bring up Google when in "add account"

Setting>Accounts & Passwords>Add Account

There are more than several options (iCloud, exchange, google, yahoo, aol, outlook.com)

I hit any other beside yahoo and google, I get the next screen to enter email address and password.

I hit Google and all I get is a failed attempt at bringing up the next screen.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

It wasn't the app that I was talking about. Maybe I wasn't clear when I said "add account" in the subject line or was giving you direction to where I was: "Setting>Accounts & Passwords>Add Account"

Either way, I had to do a hard reset. I think Google maybe thought I was someone I was not because I am currently traveling. Since I was not in a typical location of mine, maybe they thought it was being hacked. I don't know.

The hard reset did it.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the gesture.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 6:26 PM in response to jmorgan35 In response to jmorgan35

Hello jmorgan35,

I understand that you are having an issue with the e-mail app on your device. I use my iPhone a lot and know how important it is to have your device working correctly. I'm here to help.

Here are a few resources to assist you:

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please let us know if you are still having issues after attempting those steps. Also, have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own? If you have, what were they? We would hate to have you repeat steps.

Have a great day!

Mar 13, 2018 6:26 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Mar 14, 2018 3:13 AM in response to alex_h1 In response to alex_h1

It wasn't the app that I was talking about. Maybe I wasn't clear when I said "add account" in the subject line or was giving you direction to where I was: "Setting>Accounts & Passwords>Add Account"

Either way, I had to do a hard reset. I think Google maybe thought I was someone I was not because I am currently traveling. Since I was not in a typical location of mine, maybe they thought it was being hacked. I don't know.

The hard reset did it.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the gesture.

Mar 14, 2018 3:13 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: jmorgan35

Question: Cant bring up Google when in "add account"