Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't log in with my apple id

not FaceTime or messages

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 7:59 AM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 8:36 AM in response to chica488

Are you getting an activation error message? If not, what is happening? Device or computer?

Messages – Can’t log in

Messages – Can’t log in 2

Messages - If you can‘t sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac

Message activation error

Have someone else attempt to sign in using their Apple ID. If they can successfully sign in and use Messages/FaceTime, it may be your Apple ID.Someone I know had this happen and I was able to sign in usingmy Apple ID. After a call to Apple Support and then being elevated to a tier 2 support person, it turned out it was a problem with their Apple ID. It took the software engineers 3-4 days to fix the problem. When calling Apple, make sure you tell them it is an Apple ID problem so you don't get charged.

There is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

i can't log in with my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.