Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My iPhone 6S is draining the battery even after I changed it. It seems that the upgrade to 11.2.6 has added some features that it drains the battery, especially when it is idle. Had to delete apps, fedup

My iPhone 6S is draining the battery even after they installed a new one a couple of days ago.It seems that the upgrade to 11.2.6 has added many features that it drains the battery, especially when it is idle (less when you use it).
I am fed up. Had to delete so many apps that it will soon be like any other cheap cells that you can buy from Target.

iMac, iOS 10.3.3, El Capitan

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 10:29 AM in response to Reidsan71 In response to Reidsan71

Who, EXACTLY, is "they"?

You haven't answered the question.

If the battery was replaced by anyone other than Apple or an Authorized Apple Service Provider, you can't get help from Apple. They won't touch it.

If it was done by Apple or an AASP, take it back to them.

Mar 13, 2018 10:29 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Reidsan71

Question: My iPhone 6S is draining the battery even after I changed it. It seems that the upgrade to 11.2.6 has added some features that it drains the battery, especially when it is idle. Had to delete apps, fedup