Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can't open new iBook

I just purchased a new iBook that came out today and it won't give me the option to open it. I bought it but can't download it to read it. All of my other books have a download option or just pop up. This does not have it. The book is called The 20 Month Legend

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

You are sure that the purchase went through successfully, you didn't get any errors and there are no error messages if you view the payment details screen on the account ? Does it show in the Purchased redownloading area ?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 9:25 AM in response to nickneedshelpplease In response to nickneedshelpplease

The purchase went through successfully, it shows on your purchase history ? Does the book show in the Purchased tab in the store for downloading ? Have you tried logging out and back into the account ?

Mar 13, 2018 9:25 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 13, 2018 9:28 AM in response to nickneedshelpplease In response to nickneedshelpplease

Something else - When I change the view from list to grid the book says Pre-Order in the corner. Obviously this would change everything but it says today is the publish day. Thoughts?

Mar 13, 2018 9:28 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Mar 13, 2018 10:12 AM in response to nickneedshelpplease In response to nickneedshelpplease

You are sure that the purchase went through successfully, you didn't get any errors and there are no error messages if you view the payment details screen on the account ? Does it show in the Purchased redownloading area ?

Mar 13, 2018 10:12 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: nickneedshelpplease

Question: Can't open new iBook