Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slideshow made in Photos app being very choppy, not smooth

I made a slideshow containing photos and trimmed videos in Photos app on my iMac. When I exported the slideshow, the transitions between the slides are not as smooth as the preview and some videos (not all of them) are very choppy. How can I fix the problem keeping the best or better quality of the videos and photos? Some of them were taken with Android phone and iPhone, and the rest were taken with my reflex camera, if that helps. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 8:51 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 14, 2018 7:25 AM in response to rccharles

Thanks for the reply.

The preview size is no bigger than the final size, from what I can see. I found it funny, every time I export the slideshow, the file size changes (In fact, the file size seems to get bigger every time). Also, for example, in the first export video "A" looked choppy but the video B was fine, then in the second export, video A looked fine but the video B was very choppy(audio seemed to be fine). Not sure what to do.

I tried to create a new user but I couldn't get the users share the slideshow project in Photos app.

Slideshow made in Photos app being very choppy, not smooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.