Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looks like you’re listening on another device message

Hi All—I have an iPhone 8 and I just started receiving a message when listening to my music stating “It appears you’re listening to music on another device”. My Phone is updated, I don’t have a family plan, no one has access to my Apple ID, and the message comes up, even when I turn off my Bluetooth settings. I have restarted my phone several times and uninstalled and reinstalled my Bluetooth speaker (before I realized I was receiving the message when my Bluetooth was turned off). I’ve never had this problem - it just started 2 days ago (March 11, 2018). It’s happening both at home and at work. No other devices are being used. Any ideas on what could be happening?

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 2:39 PM

See Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support, just to see what it says. You may need to sign out and in again on your iPhone, which would be a bore if it means redownloading your offline music, or perhaps you should Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support. 😕

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Looks like you’re listening on another device message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.