Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Portrait Mode Problem for IPhone X

I posted same problem but now I have different thing for the same problem. When you open portrait mode somethimes it is working but somethimes when you click screen is freezing and device is restarting. I open screen lock but result is same. Do you have any idea is it software problem?

I re installed the iOS last version via iTunes today but it didn’t solve the problem.

I am waiting your solution recommends?

Br

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 2:30 PM in response to welafever In response to welafever

Yes I did all. I installed the complete lasted iOS version via itunes. I made hard reset etc... finally I factory reset again. But same issue is happening. Also I was in contact with apple customer care and he made test and he told me there is no any camera problem even front camera. I believe it seems like a software problem but I want to be sure.

Mar 13, 2018 2:30 PM

Reply Helpful

Apr 25, 2018 10:02 PM in response to eeeburkay In response to eeeburkay

Yeah I’ve had the same problem. I’ve hard reset, erased all settings, restored from iTunes, and still no fix. Also diagnostic test said it’s all good. They’re telling me to go to apple store but haven’t got the time. Lemme know if you find a fix

Apr 25, 2018 10:02 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: eeeburkay

Question: Portrait Mode Problem for IPhone X