Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iphone 5 problems, how to fix?

Hi,

iv had my iPhone 5 for about 3/4 years now. Acouple months ago I was on it and it was working. About 3 months ago I tried to get on it and it was just a black screen. I do recall that when I upgraded my battery wasn't lasting that long. I tried everything to turn it back on and its just still a black screen, I even let it charge for 24 hours just to see if the battery was that dead. All I want off this phone is my photos. I had some people tell me to take the sim card out and put it in another phone, which didn't work. I looked it up and it said I needed to back it up to do that but I don't recall doing that and I cant get my phone to charge anyways. I even went in to my phone dealer and all he said was "cant do it if it don't turn on". So my question is how do I get just my photos off? Or am I going to have to get a battery replacement? Still I don't know 100% if its the battery just seems like it after everything I did to try to turn it on and let it charge.

Thanks!

iPhone 5

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 14, 2018 9:22 AM in response to lexibrianna In response to lexibrianna

Greetings, lexibrianna.

I see that your iPhone 5 is no longer turning on and you'd like to retrieve the photos that you've taken which are stored on it. When you've asked others how to accomplish this, you've been met with the answer that it isn't possible. I'm happy to help.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen -- Try all the steps in this article.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If you've previously imported the photos from your iPhone to your Mac or PC, they'll remain available there. Use the steps in this article if you're able to get your device to power on.

Take care!

Mar 14, 2018 9:22 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: lexibrianna

Question: iphone 5 problems, how to fix?