Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 receiver volume is too low

I’ve had my iPhone 7 for almost a year now and it’s been performing perfectly till I suddenly experienced, and am still experiencing, a very low volume during calls (this has been going on for a month or so). I literally have to plug in my earpods or turn on the speaker to be able to hear what the caller is saying because even at home, where it’s silent around me I can’t hear anything from the receiver. I’ve tried cleaning the receiver by blowing in it and using a brush. I also pushed the top part of the phone to make sure it’s all in place and there seemed no problem in its body. (ps. I really take care of my phone and I don’t drop it so it’s unlikely to be broken).

Thanks in advance for helping!

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 10:19 AM

Good afternoon AliMohamed176,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand you are having trouble hearing conversations on your iPhone 7. The resource below will get you started with some troubleshooting steps for this issue:
If you can‘t hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn‘t clear on your iPhone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2018 10:19 AM in response to AliMohamed176

Good afternoon AliMohamed176,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand you are having trouble hearing conversations on your iPhone 7. The resource below will get you started with some troubleshooting steps for this issue:
If you can‘t hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn‘t clear on your iPhone

iPhone 7 receiver volume is too low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.