Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Submit Podcast

I've been trying all day to submit my podcast to podcast connect. I log in. It takes me to iTunes connect. I click on podcast connect. It takes me back to the login screen. I log in again, and it takes me back to iTunes connect. I've been stuck in this endless loop. It's very frustrating. I've found no help in any of the FAQs. I've emailed Apple, but gotten no response. Please help. I'm very frustrated right now.

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2018 8:18 PM

I was having a similar problem. I figured out that you have to have logged onto an Apple product and gone through the verification/accept terms of service process with it. I used iTunes -- logged out of my normal Apple ID, logged in with the new one I'd created for the podcast. It took me through the process of accepting the terms, entering my address, etc. Once that was done, I stayed logged in in iTunes then went back to the podcastsconnect.apple.com site and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2018 8:18 PM in response to alzembal

I was having a similar problem. I figured out that you have to have logged onto an Apple product and gone through the verification/accept terms of service process with it. I used iTunes -- logged out of my normal Apple ID, logged in with the new one I'd created for the podcast. It took me through the process of accepting the terms, entering my address, etc. Once that was done, I stayed logged in in iTunes then went back to the podcastsconnect.apple.com site and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps!

Can't Submit Podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.