Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does apple tv support nrl app

before i purchase apple tv i need to know if its supports the "nrl"app?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 5:21 PM

4 replies

Mar 13, 2018 5:32 PM in response to jaz67

If you mean the National Rugby League App:

NRL Official App on the App Store

Then I'm sure the Apple TV would be able to run it no problem if there was one for it. It appears the developers of the NRL app have not yet made a version for Apple TV. You can let the NRL know you would like one, and they may develop a version for the Apple Tv in the future.

https://help.nrl.com/

Mar 23, 2018 11:01 PM in response to Phil0124

Nope - won’t work. The NRL app is run by Telstra and the rights agreement with the NRL stipulates that it can only be used on the device it was purchased on. The screen size is limited to 7 inches. I purchased on my iPhone through the App Store and managed to run it on my wife’s iPad but it is still limited to a 7 inch screen so it does not utilise the full iPad screen. The app itself is a typical crappy Telstra product with frequent drop outs etc. Also, it stopped working today and is asking me to restore my purchase and pay my subscription even though my subscription is current. Of course there is no contact details on the website or app so I can contact Telstra to have it fixed. Again another typical crap service from Telstra.

does apple tv support nrl app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.