Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My phone doesn’t have a lot of storage space so I upgraded to 50gb of iCloud storage, but only 2gb of photos uploaded to the cloud when I have 18gb of photos and I can’t figure out how to get the rest to upload?

When I go to settings>general>iPhone storage>photos it says “automatically store and upload your library to view from all your devices” and it shows that it has downloaded 1% but it wont download anymore And I have no idea what to do?? Here is a picture of what the screen shows... User uploaded file Thanks for your help!

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Just make sure the device is plugged in and connected to WiFI. Depending on the size of the library, it may take a while to populate to the phone.

Also make sure that the Optimize Phone Storage feature (on the device) is turned on.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Mar 14, 2018 10:19 AM in response to S_Gonzin In response to S_Gonzin

Just make sure the device is plugged in and connected to WiFI. Depending on the size of the library, it may take a while to populate to the phone.

Also make sure that the Optimize Phone Storage feature (on the device) is turned on.

Mar 14, 2018 10:19 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: S_Gonzin

Question: My phone doesn’t have a lot of storage space so I upgraded to 50gb of iCloud storage, but only 2gb of photos uploaded to the cloud when I have 18gb of photos and I can’t figure out how to get the rest to upload?