Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a movie to watch on my flight March 8 and it wouldn’t let me, saying their was no internet connection.

I was wondering if I could get a refund since that was the only reason I purchased it and I wasn’t able to watch it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 3:08 AM

1 reply

Mar 14, 2018 3:26 PM in response to rachelj@513

Hi rachelj@513,

Thanks for joining us on Apple Support Communities!

I understand that it can be disappointing to not get to watch a movie you were planning to watch. I'm happy to help point you in the right direction from here.

For help with iTunes Store purchases, take a look at this article:

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support
For future flights, here's an article with some steps to help make sure the movie you purchased is downloaded to your device:
Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

Best regards.

I purchased a movie to watch on my flight March 8 and it wouldn’t let me, saying their was no internet connection.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.