Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How can I solve mail account problem?

Iphone X, os 11.2.6. I open mail program who is setup on google mail account and I find unread mail puts first( as normal) but the rest mails was in a chaotic order : after unread mail comes 2007 mails then 2006 mails then 2014 mails then 2015 mails ans so on. I deleted account and tried to setup again but “ google is already instaled” is all I’ve got. I tried again and it works but as I describe above. I repeated several times with the same result. On my mac and other phones mails are ok. What can I do to get mai mail in properly order on this phone? Thank you very much

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 11:39 PM in response to armeanufrombucharest In response to armeanufrombucharest

First thing you need to do is take back you're calander from whoever is using it. Or remove the Calendar from public use. Secondly if your using a gmail app, then you will never get ahead due to the fact that the app is stemmed out like a geneology tree.

Mar 13, 2018 11:39 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: armeanufrombucharest

Question: How can I solve mail account problem?