Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave
With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave
Page content loaded
If you have a new Mac, and it came with Keynote in Applications, then:
- Choose a white slide, click the existing Text boxes and remove them to a clean slide.
- View menu : Show Rulers
If the Ruler scale is in points, you can change that to inches in the Preferences : Rulers panel.
- Select the circle image.
- In the Arrange panel, constrain proportions on 6 inches w x h.
- Align Center and Middle.
- In the Style panel, you can set the color (or transparency of the circle) as desired.
- Click outside of the circle to deselect it.
- Drag and drop your image onto the slide
- In the Arrange panel, click Original Size
- in Size, check Constrain proportions
- Direct enter width as 4.34 in
- Center the image over the circle
- Select both images, and from the Arrange panel, choose Group, and Lock.
Question: how do i convert this image to fit a circle that would print out 6” in diameter? i only have the preinstalled software on my mac.