Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Worldwide warranty

Dear Apple Support Team,

I bought an iPhone in US's store directly then bring it to Vietnam. After open the b ox, iPhone can't power on. Talked to Apple online support, they advised me bring the iPhone to Apple Authorized Service in Vietnam. i visited 2 places and they confirmed my iPhone was "lost power" but they denied warranty support because my iPhone hasn't been activated 😟. I'm very disappointed their reason. Called to Apple Support Call Center (Vietnam) and they advised me bring the iPhone back to the US but i can't do it because i live in Vietnam.

Looking someone who can help me what i can do. I'm so shock with Apple warranty worldwide support.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Regards,

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 1:04 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Mar 14, 2018 2:35 AM in response to KuKien

I am sorry; I don't want to appear unhelpful but we are not allowed to publish our emails or establish personal contacts to resolve problems.

Registered post is available in most countries. It usually requires you to pay an extra amount to cover loss of the item sent. I can't advise you about Vietnam postal matters. You need to enquire of the postal service.

Worldwide warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.