Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment method

i ve got the following message:

'your payment method was declined. please click billing info and update your payment information. if you cancel you may not be able to buy until this billing issue has been resolved.'

i updated the payment method but unfortunately i received the same message. i ve always used this credit card and i don t know what s the problem and how to solve it.

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 12:22 AM

4 replies

Mar 14, 2018 12:38 AM in response to giuliafrombucharest

Try a different card or see if you can remove the card and re-enter its details from scratch : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.