Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Risks about changing region

Hi,

Since I moved in Singapore I need to download some apps on my iPhone only available on the Singaporean's App Store. From what I understood I have to change the region of my account from my current country to Singapore.

But I can't find a satisfying answer about what will happen to the content I own in the current country. What happens to the movies/tv show I already have ? What will happen to the app ?

I still have a credit card in both the countries and I plan to keep them, is it possible to access 2 apple stores with 2 credit cards with a single Apple ID ?

Thanks in advance,

Mathieu

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 14, 2018 12:49 AM in response to mathieu248 In response to mathieu248

Whilst you are in Singapore you can only use the Singapore store, using a different country's store can result in Apple permanently disabling the account. None of your downloaded content will be deleted, it will remain on your devices, computers and backups of your computers, but you won't be able to redownload it (not that you are guaranteed to be able to do so even if you hadn't moved countries).

is it possible to access 2 apple stores with 2 credit cards with a single Apple ID ?

No, an account can only have one card on it at a time, one country and one billing address.

Mar 14, 2018 12:49 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: mathieu248

Question: Risks about changing region