Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have loged in to my apple iphone 5s with id previously i used but when i reset my iphone and i want to again sign in the mobile ask for the pascode previously i used to unlock iphone but i cant remember that one so i cant acess my data how shuld i

I have loged in to my apple iphone 5s with id previously i used but when i reset my iphone and i want to again sign in the mobile ask for the pascode previously i used to unlock iphone but i cant remember that one so i cant acess my data how shuld i solve this problem

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 3:23 AM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2018 3:27 AM in response to samarfromsargodha

If you mean the phone is on the activation lock screen and you've forgotten the password for the account that it's locked to : http://iforgot.apple.com

Or : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Or, and if you were the original purchaser of the phone (i.e. it wasn’t bought used), you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the phone from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

I have loged in to my apple iphone 5s with id previously i used but when i reset my iphone and i want to again sign in the mobile ask for the pascode previously i used to unlock iphone but i cant remember that one so i cant acess my data how shuld i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.