Related Article: Update your iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11.2.6 stuck in update requested for days

iphone 6 is stuck on “Update Requested” for ios 11.2.6 for many days now and draining the battery. I cannot download the update. Have rebooted about a dozen times, turned Airplane mode on and off, turned WiFi on and off many times, but nothing changets. The little gear is turning but the download will not come, even on many different WiFi networks. I have 11.2.5 now.

Ihad no problem on my iPad with this update.

Thank you for your help.

Tom

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 3:45 AM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2018 4:34 AM in response to SCTom1

Tom, you might not have enough space on your device. Updating it via Wifi, you need at least 6-7GB available.

Read this support guide:

Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If you get no help, you should try to update iOS connecting your iP6s to a computer running the latest iTunes version (now 12.7.3.46).

If you don't have a computer, try to borrow one from your friends, or ask for assistance at your most convenient Apple Store or authorized service provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iOS 11.2.6 stuck in update requested for days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.