Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not accepting Indian Debit card?

I tried using my IDBI Debit card to pay for Apple Music bit it isn't working! It says "The payment method was declined.". What should I do?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 6:02 PM

Hey parshwa27,

Thanks for reaching out for help via Apple Support Communities. I can see from your post that your payment method was declined when you attempted to pay for Apple Music. In most cases, this error could indicate an issue with a previous purchase. However, I'd be happy to help point you in the right direction to get this resolved. The resource below offers some information that can help with this.

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

I hope this information is helpful.

Cheers
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2018 6:02 PM in response to parshwa27

Hey parshwa27,

Thanks for reaching out for help via Apple Support Communities. I can see from your post that your payment method was declined when you attempted to pay for Apple Music. In most cases, this error could indicate an issue with a previous purchase. However, I'd be happy to help point you in the right direction to get this resolved. The resource below offers some information that can help with this.

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

I hope this information is helpful.

Cheers

Apple Music not accepting Indian Debit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.