Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone fire

A while back my iPhone 6plus caught fire while Me and my son were asleep. I contacted Apple and was initially calmed since the rep seemed to care and show empathy. After learning we weren’t injured the rep disappeared. I would call and get a voicemail about her being on vacation until November and when I requested a different rep he gave me the run around. I eventually had to buy a new phone out of pocket, and have yet to hear anything from Apple. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 8:31 AM

you'll need to ask this question elsewhere. We all agreed to discuss Apple policy and refrain from polling when we clicked that box on the terms to sign up. I can suggest you take it to an Apple Store or contact an attorney as to a legal course of action.

6 replies

Mar 14, 2018 8:25 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I simply asked has anyone experienced a similar situation! If you read...instead of replying sarcastically you will see that I had actively pursued resolving the issue with Apple and was given the run around for a year. I even waited for a shipping label that NEVER came! When calling my case manager I was sent to voicemail, and when speaking to someone else to get my case handled I was given more run around and told my first case manager was more familiar with my case. Please keep the dramatics to yourself.

Mar 14, 2018 9:23 AM in response to micheline24

micheline24 wrote:

I simply asked has anyone experienced a similar situation! If you read...instead of replying sarcastically

I was not being sarcastic. I was asking what are called clarifying questions about your expectations for this forum. And, the answers have indicated that they do not align with the stated purpose of the forum.

Phone fire

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.