Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to get notifications to pop up on both your phone and your apple watch?

I'd like my notifications to pop up on both my phone and my watch. Right now it's just one or the other. Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 7:30 AM

The way notifications work if you have an iPhone and a Watch: If the iPhone is unlocked, the notifications come to the phone. If the phone is locked and the Watch is unlocked, the notifications go to the watch. If the watch and the phone are both locked, the notifications go to the phone. So, the short answer is that you can't do what you want.

You can let Apple know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2018 7:30 AM in response to hannahfromjefferson

The way notifications work if you have an iPhone and a Watch: If the iPhone is unlocked, the notifications come to the phone. If the phone is locked and the Watch is unlocked, the notifications go to the watch. If the watch and the phone are both locked, the notifications go to the phone. So, the short answer is that you can't do what you want.

You can let Apple know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Is there any way to get notifications to pop up on both your phone and your apple watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.