Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double Tap, Swipe to get things done in Iphone X

I have bought this new Iphone X, Sometimes i need to double tap/swipe to pick the call, double tap to open a message, I am not sure this is a OS bug, I have 11.2.6, i took the phone to apple support and they replaced touch, the problem still persist, Its like it does not detect my touch at all but starts working when i click the next time.

Not Happy at all, I have been a Iphone User and used their products right from 4S and never faced issues .

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 10:10 AM

I would try doing a reset to factory settings. Just make sure you have a good backup prior to doing so. When you set it up, select to set it up as a new device. If the issue persists then I would take it back and have Apple replace it again. If the issue is not present when it is set up as new then restore from your backup. If the problem is still there after restoring from the backup then there is probably an issue somewhere within the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2018 10:10 AM in response to abhicvbn

I would try doing a reset to factory settings. Just make sure you have a good backup prior to doing so. When you set it up, select to set it up as a new device. If the issue persists then I would take it back and have Apple replace it again. If the issue is not present when it is set up as new then restore from your backup. If the problem is still there after restoring from the backup then there is probably an issue somewhere within the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Double Tap, Swipe to get things done in Iphone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.