Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Break in

I bought my wife a Apple Watch series 3 about 3 year’s ago. Her car was broken into and it was in her backpack that she take’s to work. Is there a way you guys are able to track it for us like Apple does for a cell phone? It was a $500 watch. As I’m sure you can understand we are very furious about this

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 8:52 AM

7 replies

Mar 15, 2018 9:14 AM in response to Old Toad

Yes I have notified them all ! The police were called as soon as we noticed the window of her car was bashed in! The insurance company said they will not cover it. I’m not asking for a new one, I am asking if there is anyway possibly for you guys to track it maybe the police would be able to catch whomever did it and we would get all of her stuff back that the robber had stolen out of her vehicle. It may not have been a series 3 I will ask her what it was called. But I spent $500 on it, if it is possible to track it I would like to do so!

Break in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.